Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorney
Have you or a family member been injured in an accident? Do you suspect that another party was at fault? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. However, you only have a limited amount of time to file an injury claim before you forfeit your right to do so. Don’t delay – Call JD Masur Attorney at Law today to see if you can get compensated for someone else’s negligence.
For over 30 years, Attorney JD Masur has helped many clients in the Indianapolis area get the compensation they deserve. We will stand by your side to uphold your rights and help ease the stress that you and your family may be experiencing. For a free case evaluation, call us today at 317-842-8000.
What Kinds of Accidents Cause Personal Injuries?
When it comes to personal injury cases in Indianapolis, we will determine whether another individual’s negligence is the cause of both the accident and the injuries. Such cases include:
- Automotive, motorcycle, truck, bus, pedestrian, bicycle, and SUV collisions of any kind
- Defective products, faulty or malfunctioning equipment, poorly installed mechanics, and labeling errors
- Dog bite attacks
- Slip-and-fall injuries, property negligence of any kind
What Kind of Injuries Are Prevalent in These Lawsuits?
As with the accidents that precede them, injuries caused by another’s reckless actions can vary in size and scope – even if the incident itself is relatively small in nature.
- Compound or simple bone fractures
- Severe lacerations, punctured skin or de-gloving
- Burn injuries from exposure to excessive amounts of chemicals, electricity or fire
- Severe illness, poisoning or infection by external agents
- Traumatic brain or spine injuries, leading to paralysis, nerve damage or mental impairment